Our new season memberships are now available!
Join the Wellington running and walking club that caters for all abilities and levels. We have membership options to suit your goals. Whether you like to run on roads or prefer trail running we have something for all levels and abilities.
Please email email@example.com to join.
Standard membership $185
Our standard membership gives runners and walkers the following benefits for a full year:
- Personalised coaching advice for runners of all abilities from one of Wellington Scottish’s qualified and experienced coaches. Our coaches can help you get started in setting a goal and achieving the goal.
- Free entry into the Wellington region’s most iconic interclub running events.
- Friendly club members who will train together with you at your own pace, showing you some of Wellington’s best running routes.
- A guaranteed place in one of the friendly Scottish teams at relay events throughout the year, both in Wellington and for our iconic road relay trip to Feilding.
- Group speed and technique sessions on the waterfront, at Karori Park and Newtown Athletics Track.
- Free entry to our club races, which are organised during the season, for you to try out competitive running within a friendly, club environment.
- Regular news bulletins with advice, upcoming events and connecting you to local events and other runners.
- Access to our Facebook private discussion group, which connects you to all our club members.
- Membership of Athletics New Zealand.
- Access to Supporters Trust and funding to compete at events if you are an elite athlete.
- Access to our clubrooms. Our recently refurbished clubrooms are conveniently at Prince of Wales Park, Mt Cook, with access to off-road parking.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our online portal to join.
Our Club Year starts in March and continues through and you can renew your membership each year
- 2021-22 Standard Member 20 Years and Over — $185.00
People born in 2001 or earlier who take part in any activities the club, the centre or Athletics NZ organise.
- 2021-22 Standard Member 15 to 19 Years — $85.00
Members born between 2002-2006 who take part in any activities the club, the centre or Athletics NZ organise.
- 2021-22 Standard Member 7 to 14 Years — $85.00
Members born between 2007-2014 who take part in any activities the club, the centre or Athletics NZ organise.
- 2021-22 Standard Member 6 Years and Under — $42.50
Children born in 2015 or later who take part in any activities the club, the centre or Athletics NZ organise.
- 2021-22 Social Member 15 Years and Over — $110.00
We define a social member as a club member born in or before 2006 who only takes part in club runs and handicap races. A social member cannot take part in track, inter-club, or Athletics NZ competitions.
- 2021-22 Volunteer — $50.00
We define volunteers as people that give their time freely to the club but DON’T take part in the club nights and club runs as a participant. For example, committee members and supporters.
- 2021-22 Second Club – Social Member — $70.00
This membership is for anyone wishing to join Scottish as their second club for club runs and club races. You MUST hold a current membership with another club to be eligible for this subscription or Athletics NZ will invalidate your membership.
- Send us an email for discounts for unwaged and students.
How to pay
The club offers online membership processing, renewal and credit/debit card payment options. Once Athletics NZ and Athletics Wellington have completed their end-of-year processing online options will be made available here.
ANZ have moved to mandatory online registration. If you cannot pay by credit card, the club will accept direct banking or cash or cheque payments at club events and then use a credit card on your behalf. Please only use these options if you cannot access the membership portal for credit/debit card payments. If you have previously saved a credit/debit card to your membership profile, we cannot use a different card on your behalf.