Our new season memberships are now available!
Wellington Scottish has reduced our subscription levels for the 2020-2021 season. This is because of the shortened season, because Athletics Wellington has reduced the levies it charges us, and because some of our members may be in challenging circumstances as a result of COVID-19.
Our new membership price for adults is $85. Last year it was $185. Juniors pay between $20 and $65 depending on their age, and volunteers are free.
Join the Wellington running and walking club that caters for all abilities and levels. We have membership options to suit your goals. Whether you like to run on roads or prefer trail running we have something for all levels and abilities.
Please email email@example.com to join.
Standard membership $85
Our standard membership gives runners and walkers the following benefits for a full year:
- Personalised coaching advice for runners of all abilities from one of Wellington Scottish’s qualified and experienced coaches. Our coaches can help you get started in setting a goal and achieving the goal.
- Free entry into the Wellington region’s most iconic interclub running events.
- Friendly club members who will train together with you at your own pace, showing you some of Wellington’s best running routes.
- A guaranteed place in one of the friendly Scottish teams at relay events throughout the year, both in Wellington and for our iconic road relay trip to Feilding.
- Group speed and technique sessions, on the waterfront, at Karori Park and Newtown Athletics Track.
- Free entry to our club races which are organised during the season, for you to try out competitive running within a friendly, club environment.
- Regular news bulletins with advice, upcoming events and connecting you to local events and other runners.
- Access to our Facebook private discussion group which connects you to all our club members.
- Membership of Athletics New Zealand.
- Access to Supporters Trust and funding to compete at events if you are an elite athlete.
- Access to our clubrooms. Our recently refurbished clubrooms are conveniently located at Prince of Wales Park, Mt Cook, with access to off road parking
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our online portal to join.
Our Club Year starts in March and continues through and you can renew your membership each year
- Standard Membership – $85 for the year until 30 March 2021
- Ages 15-19 – $65
- Ages 7 to 14 – $45
- Ages under 6 – $20
- Volunteers – $0 (Free)
- Associate Membership – $50 per year
- Send us an email for discounts for unwaged and students
How to pay
The club offers online membership processing, renewal and credit/debit card payment options. Once Athletics NZ and Athletics Wellington have completed their end of year processing online options will be made available here.
ANZ have moved to mandatory online registration. If you are unable to pay by credit card, the club will accept direct banking or cash or cheque payments at club events and then use a credit card on your behalf. Please only use this options if you cannot access the membership portal for credit/debit card payments. If you have previously saved a credit/debit card to your membership profile, we are unable to use a different card on your behalf.