Get involved in track and field at Newtown Park
Our annual season is half over, but track and field season has only just started. Adults can join us and take part for a reduced membership subscription of $120.
Teenagers 15-19 can join for a reduced rate of $80 and children aged 7-14 can join for a reduced rate of $75.
Our track and field membership gives runners and walkers the following benefits :
- Personalised coaching advice for runners of all abilities from one of Wellington Scottish’s qualified and experienced coaches. Our coaches can help you get started in setting a goal and achieving the goal.
- Free entry into a most Athletics Wellington track and field events at Newtown Park and the wider Wellington region.
- Friendly club members who will train together with you at your own pace, showing you some of Wellington’s best running routes.
- Group speed and technique sessions, some of which are at Karori Park and Newtown Athletics Track.
- Regular news bulletins with advice, upcoming events and connecting you to local events and other runners.
- Access to our Facebook private discussion group which connects you to all our club members.
- Membership of Athletics New Zealand.
- Access to Supporters Trust funding to compete at events if you are an elite athlete.