Chand is based in Wellington, New Zealand and coaches a variety of runners who are competitive and aiming for a podium finish to runners who are aiming to complete their first events. Regardless of ability if your aim is to do well and be prepared for your next goal event then get in touch to see how he can help you.
The Athletes he coach range from middle distance runners to longer endurance distance events such as marathons and ultra-marathons.
- Athletics New Zealand accredited coach
- Volunteer coach for Wellington Scottish Athletics
- Contracted to James Kuegler coaching in Wellington
- Coach to 2018 Athletics NZ/Oceania Trail Running champion Andrew Thompson of Wellington
- Training Group of 10-15 Athletes with regular group-based sessions
- A network of trusted third party affiliates for strength and recovery for optimal training benefits