We're going to Akaroa for the National Road Relays and we want you to join us. For $120 you get race entry, two nights' accommodation, team van rentals and club dinner on Saturday night after the race.*
The relay is on 6 October. The trip is the highlight of our year. The club has fundraised, collected grants and subsidised the trip so that as many people as possible can go.
We will be sending lots of teams, in as many grades as possible, including several social teams. You don't need to pay yet, but we do want you to let us know if you plan to come. And we also want you to book your travel to Christchurch early, while it is still cheap. We want your help to show the rest of Aotearoa that Scottish is the top club again.
Getting your registration helps us with planning, so please let us know your plans early.
* The actual cost of the trip is about $230 but the club has fundraised, sought grants and is subsidising all club members who want to go to reduce that cost.
- Full trip (including accommodation, dinner on Saturday night and race entry) $120
- If you have your own accommodation subtract $40
- If you are coming as a supporter subtract $20
- If you are not coming to the club dinner subtract $30
- If you are not a club member, and joining us as a family member or friendly supporter there is still a reduced subsidy, so the cost if $150.
You can pay directly to the Scottish Bank Account - 38-9005-0501833-00 - and put RELAY and your name in the reference code.